Happy New Years! Here are my 8 keys for thriving in 2019! We are living in some very incredible times right now, depending on your view of reality, that is. For those who are conscious, we see all the chaos as the must needed purging of lower vibrational energies leaving this plane of existence. For those who are not conscious, it’s a raging shit storm of turmoil and destruction, without much hope for humanity and the planet making it through unscathed.
One thing I am quite certain of is that energetically the light forces have already won the race. That critical mass has already hit, and we are just watching everything play out in this reality. But, it’s up to the conscious people among us to not only anchor, but also spread the higher vibrational energies that are coming in.
What is Spiritual Sovereignty?
The trick is not to get emotionally attached to the events, situations, people, politics, etc, that you see in your everyday life……especially anything you see in the main stream media. Spiritual sovereignty is not needing any saviors outside of yourself. It’s knowing that you are a direct extension of Source Energy capable of creating anything you desire. It’s retracting all your energy cords that may be directed at any of the negativity going on around the planet. It’s literally taking your power back! All this negativity is here as a distraction and direct plot to keep you from raising your vibration and elevating your consciousness.
It’s All an Inside Job
Everything that triggers you in the outside world is merely a projection of what’s not healed within yourself, as we are all One. If you’re not there already, once you can reach a certain level of consciousness, then you will clearly see that everyone who is lying, cheating, hurting others, being corrupt, robbing, stealing, and even killing, are all just spiritual light beings who are suffering, every one of them. This suffering comes from those beings not remembering who they truly are as extensions of Source Energy. By judging them or feeling any negative emotion towards them is just adding fuel to the fire, keeping you away from your sovereignty, and stopping you from elevating. It’s really that simple! What they need instead is your compassion and empathy. Only by giving them your light can you help them transform their darkness.
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
― Yogi Bhajan
New Year’s Challenge
- Rise above all the chaos, turmoil and destruction that you see.
- Stay centered in the certainty that energetically we have already won the race.
- Avoid any negative emotional conversations that take you away from your peace. Ask yourself, “Do I want to be right, or do I want to be happy?”
- Respect other people’s opinions that may be different than your own. We are all at different points on our individual journey.
- Plan out your 2019 by writing down exactly what you want to achieve and be explicit.
- Write down the challenges and obstacles you would like to overcome.
- Use focused intent + elevated emotion to become a conscious creator, to make everything you wrote down for #5 and #6 come into being.
- When triggered, use emotional integration to come back inside and heal your unresolved emotions.
I will be teaching emotional integration soon, as it has become the #1 tool I have personally used to clear and heal myself on my journey. If you have any questions about it, feel free to write me and ask.
Also, I would love to hear your personal aspirations you have for the New Year. Once something is written down, you are more likely to make it happen.